Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Origin Access basic cant download or play vault games

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Origin Access basic cant download or play vault games

★★ Novice

My Origin Acces basic trial expired today but I have it set for it to renew on my EA wallet and my profile says I still have the accuses basic but I can't download or play any vault games, I can manually launch them but Origin won't let me launch theme. My wallet has not been charged yet as well even though it is the day the billing is supposed to start. Yes I have cleared my origin cache as well  

Message 1 of 2 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Uppercaseccc 

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with Origin Access membership Frown

Can I ask which games exactly are you trying to launch? Have you managed to add them to your library?

And if you would like to check the status of your OA membership and why the money hasn't been taken from your account yet, I suggest contacting our live support at EA Help about it. Unfortunately, we're unable to help with any billing and account related cases on our forum.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Uppercaseccc 

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with Origin Access membership Frown

Can I ask which games exactly are you trying to launch? Have you managed to add them to your library?

And if you would like to check the status of your OA membership and why the money hasn't been taken from your account yet, I suggest contacting our live support at EA Help about it. Unfortunately, we're unable to help with any billing and account related cases on our forum.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)
Twitter Stream