Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anyone got origin access free month?

by bubs450

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

There's an issue 

No * Sherlock

Message 871 of 2,462 (477 Views)

★★★ Guide

@bubs450Too late for what? What's so special about contacting them earlier rather than later? lol

@EA_Tom  Care to shed a light on this?

Message 872 of 2,462 (993 Views)

★★ Guide
@shtk The waiting game.But I wonder for how long?
Message 873 of 2,462 (982 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Kajin2018 I wouldn't be really surprised if we gonna get it at the end of November.. the worst thing is we don't know what's going on, EA chat doesn't even know ; it's pathetic
Message 874 of 2,462 (970 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Broken_Noah_24 Too late too contact them, said the offer is over, but apparently it's not really true
Message 875 of 2,462 (930 Views)

★★★ Guide

@bubs450Yeah that's correct, the offer's over -  because the deadline was October 31st. This is a given. No one's arguing that. Whoever you were in contact was missing the point - we all enabled 2FA before the deadline, some even years before. The problem is, if it wasn't evident to them, is that we have not received it despite their initial message of getting it November 1st or a few days after. Geez.

Message 876 of 2,462 (920 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Broken_Noah_24 Yeah I know that, they said the offer is over, like it's too late to claim it now, but I shouldn't even have to claim it in the first place
Message 877 of 2,462 (914 Views)

Message 878 of 2,462 (833 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Broken_Noah_24 Yep, already subscribed/paid. Can't wait to start playing AoE II remastered
Message 879 of 2,462 (826 Views)

★★★ Guide

@bubs450Yeah, there's nothing to claim because we are automatically part of the offer by satisfying the condition to enable 2FA until October 31st. *Sigh, these people.

Message 880 of 2,462 (826 Views)
Twitter Stream