Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Code redeemed on my account but not by me

by Urdnot_Maul

Original Post

Re: When will i get my free month of origin access for having 2FA enabled?

★★★★ Novice

Nothing for me too but i suppose it will come, but do you know if before the end of the month, we should deactivate something to prevent being charged for another month ? It wouldn't really surprise me.. (I never paid anything on Origin, subscription, game alone, or even added my card.)

Message 281 of 2,278 (748 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

still nothing for me but my friend got it, hope they wont miss anyone

Message 282 of 2,278 (947 Views)

Re: Anyone got origin access free month?

★★ Apprentice

I'm Still waiting :/

Message 283 of 2,278 (689 Views)

Dot.: Anyone got origin access free month?

★★★★ Novice
I'm still waiting ehh..
Message 284 of 2,278 (670 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm hoping for the same, it's not like I couldn't live without it but I want to try new NFS

Message 285 of 2,278 (835 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Toniii-kun Same, a friend got it this morning but i still havent got anything. Kinda weird they just cant give it to everyone at the first of november. All clients pull it off, just not EA.
Message 286 of 2,278 (882 Views)
Highlighted

Code redeemed on my account but not by me

★★★★ Novice

Hoping someone can help with this. 

So last week I received an email stating somebody had logged onto my Origin account that wasn't me, so I immediately logged on, changed my password, set up login verification and checked my purchase history to make sure nobody had bought anything on my account. Everything looked ok so I assumed that whoever had gained access to my account hadn't managed to do anything.

Then today I've just received and email saying "You've redeemed an Origin Access Membership Code" for one month of Origin access, which I also did not do. 

Having gone back to check my details I found under "connected accounts" an XBOX One account under my username. I've never owned or played on an XBOX One so I revoked access. 

Is there any way to tell when this XBOX One account was linked to my Origin account, and if this is where the Origin Access code was redeemed? How can I check that my account is definitely secure now? 

Message 287 of 2,278 (1,019 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Damm Im yet to get my email for the code, hopefully its within today fingers crossed.

Message 288 of 2,278 (578 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Toniii-kun I read on our forum that someone got an email already but I checked mine even among the spams and no email from EA yet. I hope we will get it today or latest tomorrow.
Message 289 of 2,278 (585 Views)

Re: When

Community Manager

Hey all, the free month of Origin Access are currently being sent out with most users receiving there one over the past couple of days. Have you received yours yet or are  you still waiting?

Darko

Message 290 of 2,278 (767 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs