Origin Access Refund after total disaster of Anthem VIP demo

by BlakeyScofield

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Origin Access Refund after total disaster of Anthem VIP demo

★★ Novice

Hi, 

Yeah, so no sugarcoating. Would like to request for a refund though i don't think I can. 
Just to make a point here. 

Anthem was great. Its fun to play. Flying mechanics were awesome. Mechs were dope.

the PC Port though. flying is unoptimized, but ok once you're used to it. but when you're in the water. That is just straight terrible. 

Rubberband issues, unable to join the server, bugs everywhere. 

All these sorta made me feel, regret subscribing to Origin Access Premiere.

Yep just your random rant. 

Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Origin Access Refund after total disaster of Anthem VIP demo

Community Manager

Sorry to say @BlakeyScofield but Origin Access membership is not refundable. Please make sure that you cancel the membership so you are not charged again: https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/origin-access/manage-your-origin-access-membership/

Also, bear in mind that the devs have stated that the demo is of an older build and most of the bugs people found have been fixed in the finished version of the game.

I played the PC version of the game and had no issues with the flying or other issues you saw. 

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (265 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry to say @BlakeyScofield but Origin Access membership is not refundable. Please make sure that you cancel the membership so you are not charged again: https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/origin-access/manage-your-origin-access-membership/

Also, bear in mind that the devs have stated that the demo is of an older build and most of the bugs people found have been fixed in the finished version of the game.

I played the PC version of the game and had no issues with the flying or other issues you saw. 

Darko

Message 2 of 5 (266 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Welp, no harm trying. 

In regards to the statement, 

"I played the PC version of the game and had no issues with the flying or other issues you saw. "

Hur Hur Hur 

Message 3 of 5 (225 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

If you have nothing constructive to add then please refrain from doing so @BlakeyScofield.

Darko

Message 4 of 5 (223 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

Try setting your flight and swim sensitivities to 100-0-100 (with 0 being for precision). Flying felt fantastic with some sensitivity tweaks

Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)
Twitter Stream