Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origin Access Premier

by HunterCR07

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Origin Access Premier

★★★★ Novice

Origin Access Premier will cost $99.99 a year. And usually an EA game costs $59.99. So after the release of Origin Access Premier, why would anybody want to buy a game separately? Wouldn't it be beneficial to just get a subscription to Access Premier and get all games for the price of just two? Am I thinking right or is there something else that I am missing?

Message 1 of 5 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Access Premier

Community Manager

@JanePhoenix

We might not have all of them in The Vault yet, but we keep adding new ones and the list is already impressive in my opinion Wink

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (367 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @HunterCR07

And yes, good thinking Wink

Origin Access Premier will give you access to EA's newest releases and 100+ games already included in The Vault as long as your membership will be active Standard smile

I think that the option to buy a game separately is for players, who would like to keep the games which they like on their accounts without the need of paying for the membership in a couple of years. But remember that even if you won't keep the subscription active all the time, your game progression will be saved anyway Standard smile

So I'd say that getting Origin Access Premier is a really good deal!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (218 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Still think it would be great if all the older EA games could be included in Premier as well! Very much looking forward to the launch regardless :-)
Message 3 of 5 (210 Views)

Community Manager

@JanePhoenix

We might not have all of them in The Vault yet, but we keep adding new ones and the list is already impressive in my opinion Wink

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (368 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@EA_Ataashi Certainly impressive, yes. I can't complain about the Vault content at all, and still find Access to be the best value gaming subscription around, whether considering Basic or the new Premier once that launches.
Message 5 of 5 (201 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs