Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Origin Access Premier and I own the game?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Access Premier and I own the game?

★★★★ Novice

So I pre-ordered a game and shortly after signed up for Origin Premier access for some of the other games and ealy access to the game I bought. I have 2 copies of the game in my game list now. So the question is if I own the game what happens if I cancel my origin access somewhere down the line? And if I install the the Access game does my game progress stick with the game because I own a different copy?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

If you have Origin Access Premier and an owned copy of the game @TheWhiteyG then your progress from your time with OAP will transfer over to your owned copy of the game.

You can see two different versions for the same game when you have OAP as it can, for example, be the Legion of Dawn version of Anthem with OAP and your purchase of the standard version of the game.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

If you have Origin Access Premier and an owned copy of the game @TheWhiteyG then your progress from your time with OAP will transfer over to your owned copy of the game.

You can see two different versions for the same game when you have OAP as it can, for example, be the Legion of Dawn version of Anthem with OAP and your purchase of the standard version of the game.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs