Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origin Access Payment Error

by Taragoempie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Access Payment Error

★★★★ Novice

Hi

I am receiving an error with my Origin Access ( Attached picture). I tried paying with 3 different cards from different providers, still the same error. On the 25th of February I made a purchase within Apex Legends.

After my cards arent going through. I tried with a family members card (also different provider) on a different PC, still same error.

Thanks 

Message 1 of 4 (531 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Access Payment Error

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Taragoempie, you need to ensure that the details you are entering are exactly the same as the card issuer/bank has on file. It may also be worth speaking with your card issuer/bank to ensure that there are no issues with your payment methods.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (434 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Taragoempie, you need to ensure that the details you are entering are exactly the same as the card issuer/bank has on file. It may also be worth speaking with your card issuer/bank to ensure that there are no issues with your payment methods.

Darko

Message 2 of 4 (435 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I understand that the details must be the same. Its just weird how it can decline 5 different cards from different banks.
Message 3 of 4 (364 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It may be related to non english characters in our names. Not all players are from UK or USA, EA. I have both slavic "š" and germanic "ü" in my name/surname so I'll be buying this from proper retailers who understand this.

Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs