Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Need option to see ONLY access games

by Kyle_Ragnador

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Need option to see ONLY access games

★★ Novice

I'm not interested in Premier and I'm not interested in a 10% discount, I ONLY want to see games included with my Access subscription.  I get that you want to sell stuff but we are paying for Access, not getting it free so we should be able to exclude things we're not interested in.  Please give us an option to see only Access games.

Message 1 of 8 (385 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BigEdwards

you tried the browser? you can click basic Origin access: "basic vault games" and gametype: "base game"    if you don't want to see gamepacks or DLC packs

Screenshot (166).jpg

https://www.origin.com/deu/en-us/store/browse?fq=gameType:basegame,platformTongue outc-download,subscriptionGr...

If i'm logged in it shows only included in Premier logo, since I'm a premier user. But you can see the basic TAG there if you arn't logged in

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (328 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @BigEdwards

Games included in the Vault are the greatest value of Origin Access or Origin Access Premier memberships Standard smile Things like Play First Trials or 10% discount just add some extra flavour to them Wink

At the moment we don't offer a separate version of OA or OAP, which would include only access to the Vault games. Also, if you would like to filter games from the Vault from the purchased games in your library, you can use this filter:

Screenshot_3.png

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 8 (369 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@BigEdwards

@EA_Ataashi

If you log out your account or open an Incognito Tab  (Google chrome : ctrl+shift+n  |  Firefox ctrl+shift+p   |  Edge : ctrl+shift+p  )

and you use this Link:

https://www.origin.com/deu/en-us/store/browse?fq=subscriptionGroup:vault-games&sort=rank%20desc

https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/browse?fq=subscriptionGroup:vault-games&sort=rank%20desc

there could be some tweaking needed for your region.

you can see all Basic included Games.

edit: seems to work with logged account and non private tabs, too (I'm not sure because i own origin premier (but since i don't see Battlefield V and Anthem in this list it should work))

Message 3 of 8 (361 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I don't want extra flavor, I want to see the games I get with my plain old vanilla Access membership.  This is a paid subscription, not something supported by ad revenue so we shouldn't be forced to view commercials (which is what this is).  I can't even tell what is what until I click into the game, at least give us some tags on the vault screen so we don't have to wade thru all the extra "flavor" to get to the meat.

Message 4 of 8 (354 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)
@BigEdwards If you just want to see the complete list of games included in your Access subscription, mouse over the Origin Access menu in the Origin sidebar on the left of the client or website, then click Vault Games.
Message 5 of 8 (334 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BigEdwards

you tried the browser? you can click basic Origin access: "basic vault games" and gametype: "base game"    if you don't want to see gamepacks or DLC packs

Screenshot (166).jpg

https://www.origin.com/deu/en-us/store/browse?fq=gameType:basegame,platformTongue outc-download,subscriptionGr...

If i'm logged in it shows only included in Premier logo, since I'm a premier user. But you can see the basic TAG there if you arn't logged in

Message 6 of 8 (329 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

If I list the Vault games, it shows me every game, including ones I have to buy or ones I get a 10% discount on.  I want to see ONLY the ones I get with Access, nothing else.  I thought I made that clear.

Message 7 of 8 (317 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

can you tell me a game where you only get the 10h trail if you use this filter?

since i dont see Anthem or Battlefield V in this list when using these filters, and you would have a 10 trail there and the 10% discount.

edit. seems it had worked for you, since you choosed the sollution. Thx btw.

Message 8 of 8 (310 Views)
Twitter Stream