Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: My game is completely gone?!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game is completely gone?!

★★★ Newbie

So, i bought Spore and Sims 4 over a year ago,  and they suddenly disapeard. I was able to recover Sims 4 because i had i downloaded on my computer, but im not so lucky with spore. How the hell am i supposed to find my game?!!

I already tried contacting customer service; they said they cant help me because i cant find the invoice number from a purchase made over a year ago. I already have probably deleted the email and i switched email providers. I cant even remember the password to my old email. 

Has this happened to anyone else?

I cant even get the order history because that has been deleted too. This is *.

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @h652173653240 but if you are unable to recall the username, email or invoice number of the order then it may not be possible for our support to locate your account. Without any of that information, you are asking our advisers to locate a needle in a million stacks of needles. The best thing to do is try and get as much information together as possible and then contact support back to see if they are able to locate the account then.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @h652173653240 but if you are unable to recall the username, email or invoice number of the order then it may not be possible for our support to locate your account. Without any of that information, you are asking our advisers to locate a needle in a million stacks of needles. The best thing to do is try and get as much information together as possible and then contact support back to see if they are able to locate the account then.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs