Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

My Origin Vault game is asking to activate it

by Kubacz2016

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Origin Vault game is asking to activate it

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

i have the Origin Vault subscription but suddenly all my games are asking me for the activation code.

Can you please help me solve this?

thanks!

Message 1 of 14 (1,598 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Origin Vault game is asking to activate it

Community Manager (retired)

@Kubacz2016 Do you still have the same issue? If you do, have you tried logging out of Origin and back in? Also what game do you have this issue with?

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (2,077 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@Kubacz2016 Do you still have the same issue? If you do, have you tried logging out of Origin and back in? Also what game do you have this issue with?

Message 2 of 14 (2,078 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having this problem as well when I try to download the expansions for I.E. Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition through the Origin Access Program. It wont let me because it says "Activation Required" but when i use the CD Key it says it is already in Use. so what am I to do?

Message 3 of 14 (1,406 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have logged out and back in to no avail

Message 4 of 14 (1,404 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same problem here, talked to online chat,was told to be patient and wait, its  known issue. Think he wanted to get rid of me and go lunch.Still waiting

Message 5 of 14 (453 Views)

Community Manager

@sunni1010 

I'm not aware of any current issues with Origin Access or The Vault. Can you double-check you still have an active subscription?

--Tom

Message 6 of 14 (432 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How do I check that, I have 953 hours played in BFH and only one Origin login, The game is installed. He gave me the code to activate, it shows code is registered to my origin email, then after clicking next says code already activated, even though I am logged in the registered email origin account?

Message 7 of 14 (427 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How do I check that, I have 953 hours played in BFH and only one Origin login, The game is installed. He gave me the code to activate, it shows code is registered to my origin email, then after clicking next says code already activated, even though I am logged in the registered email origin account?

Message 8 of 14 (426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

talked to the lying EA support guy named  Kishan S.

So he is using 'known issue' excuse to avoid resolving issues. Great

Message 9 of 14 (420 Views)

Community Manager

@sunni1010 

To clarify:

• Are you playing the game via Origin Access, or do you own the game? To check membership status, visit your account page
  • Are you able to view the game in your Origin Game library? If not, then you may be logged in on the wrong account

If you are unable to launch Hardline via Battlelog, make sure to update to the latest Origin beta update. We had an issue with that, which we fixed in this beta update. Grab it via Origin -> Application Settings -> Participate in Origin beta. Just restart the client afterwards to grab the update.

--Tom

Message 10 of 14 (419 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs