Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Issues

by allanasaur

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issues

★★★★ Newbie

So I’m new to origin as of today. 

I purchased the Sims 4 via EA games which was all well and good. However, when I go into my games library it isn’t there. 

Also im a Mac user and trying to get the basic access account (monthly) payments and it’s not allowing me. 

Help an anxious n00b out 

Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issues

Community Manager

Hey @allanasaur Origin Access is only available on PC. If you are a Mac user then you will be unable to become an Origin Access member.

As for your missing game, can you open your My Game Library and check to see if you have any filters set? It can simply be the case that you have hidden your games as a result of a filter.

If the game is not there then can you check and ensure that you are logged into the right account? It is quite common the users have issues as a result of having multiple EA accounts and logging into a secondary on.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

All Replies

Re: Issues

Community Manager

Hey @allanasaur Origin Access is only available on PC. If you are a Mac user then you will be unable to become an Origin Access member.

As for your missing game, can you open your My Game Library and check to see if you have any filters set? It can simply be the case that you have hidden your games as a result of a filter.

If the game is not there then can you check and ensure that you are logged into the right account? It is quite common the users have issues as a result of having multiple EA accounts and logging into a secondary on.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs