Re: I don't know why I was banned

by yabigibson

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I don't know why I was banned

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ok i bought origin premium access two days ago and one day after that my account banned out of nowhere and my subscription was cancelled without my consent by origin themselves. this is my first time using origin and is this some kind of misunderstanding or do they do this to often because of some system error?And is there anyone who can help me?

Message 1 of 5 (210 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@yabigibson 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (167 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@yabigibson 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 5 (168 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Thank you For you help sir.I appreciate it.The ban is one thing but why was my origin
premium access cancelled without my consent?

Message 3 of 5 (156 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@yabigibson 

I think you should ask that at the support desk too, since i think the Moderators/Community Managers don't have access to such private sensitive data.

Only an idea on my side:

Are you sure there was no issue with the payment you did? something like the bank blocked the money transfer, or a typo on the credit card info ... .

You could check if the payment was done correctly before contacting the helpdesk.

Or did you use some kind of VPN bypassing some taxes? 

Message 4 of 5 (151 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

it was paid and i did not us vpn?

Message 5 of 5 (140 Views)
Twitter Stream