Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I bought Origin Access so I could play 10 hours of SWBF2. Its not letting me

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought Origin Access so I could play 10 hours of SWBF2. Its not letting me

★★★ Newbie

I bought origin access so I could play the 10 hour trail. ( Already bought and downloaded the game) Its not letting me play tho!

Message 1 of 5 (144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought Origin Access so I could play 10 hours of SWBF2. Its not letting me

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same Here

EDIT: Nevermind.  Figured it out.  You have to load the trial as a seperate game from the store page.  On the store page it says trial is available, click there to get it.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (109 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Frogigy

Does your system meet the following requirements? Do you see an error message? Please post that if so.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): AMD FX 6350
Processor (Intel): Intel Core i5 6600K
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660 2GB
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 60GB 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 5 (110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I pre-ordered SWBF2 before the beta. I have Origin access and I have more that the system requirements. I pre loaded it yesterday but I won't let me play it.. It just says launch day November 14th. Any suggestions?

Message 3 of 5 (107 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

too here 

Message 4 of 5 (95 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same Here

EDIT: Nevermind.  Figured it out.  You have to load the trial as a seperate game from the store page.  On the store page it says trial is available, click there to get it.

Message 5 of 5 (110 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs