Game Languages Issue

by Exivor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Languages Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Okay so, I just bought the origin access today and when it came to install games i cant install them in English. Except This War of Mine

Only Russian/Polish options show...........

I am exchange student in Poland. I just arrived and started my school in Poland so, I don't really understand Polish or Russian languages. Is there any way to change games languages after the installation? like, adding English voice and language files after the installation of Polish language game? Because i want to play those games right now. Above all that why This War Of Mine has English language setting when others don't have?

Also i forgot my secret question how can i reset it?

I have a solution that might work: Now i will cancel my origin access subscription and log out my origin from here (Poland) then i will call my friend who is living in turkey and gave him my account to subscribe origin access in my account from Turkey after all done i will restart origin and log in from Poland. in the and am i will be able to download my games in English option ?

Or can i end my subscription here in Poland and after 1 hour start it again from Turkey ? Can i do that ?

Best regards.

Message 1 of 12 (6,650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Languages Issue

EA DICE Team

The language is determined by the region you are located in. Polish and Russian game versions will not have access to English.

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (8,503 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Same Here! i live in Egypt and i bought fifa 17 from Poland, can change the language to English Or Arabic ?

Message 2 of 12 (6,601 Views)

EA DICE Team

The language is determined by the region you are located in. Polish and Russian game versions will not have access to English.

Message 3 of 12 (8,504 Views)

★ Novice

Except I'm in the US and only get those options on FIFA 17

Message 4 of 12 (6,365 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Rokubi-kun

It also depends on where you've purchased the game. Via Origin, if you're in the United States then you won't have access to Russian and Polish, if no VPN was used to try and purchase the game via another region.

If you've got any further questions about this or need to have this reviewed then please reach out to support:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Kind regards,

Message 5 of 12 (6,350 Views)

★ Novice
Chat help deleted the game for me yesterday. But here's a run down and a suggestion to help this issue in the future.

It seems that someone compromised my EA account and purchased FIFA 17 (but used their own credit card)
It locked a version of this game into my account and would not allow me to repurchase or remove the Russian/Polish version of the game from my account or my Access Vault.

Suggestions:
Allow multiple licenses for multiple regions for the same game

Allow a user to totally remove/delete a game to allow for repurchase

Restrict the Origin account to a region that is static and only allow for purchases for that region

Message 6 of 12 (6,343 Views)

★ Novice
I live in poland. I have bought ea acces. I have all games in English and not in Polish. Can you change it?
Message 7 of 12 (5,620 Views)

★★ Novice

Tom you are oh so wrong. There is a russian hack at work with EA games - I am in US, had my account attacked, changed all details, and now all my new downloads are Russian. This is on EA and Origin, not the users.

Message 8 of 12 (5,083 Views)

Community Manager

@Fredwig42 Have you ensured that you have set your account region back to the US and set your default language to English?

Darko.png
Message 9 of 12 (5,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

U can change itiwith me i have plenty of games in polish language

Message 10 of 12 (4,595 Views)