Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Fifa 19 what version ea

by fmex19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 19 what version ea

★★★★ Novice

I am little confused! I want to play Fifa 19 early access, what version of Fifa 19 will be in early access?

On preorder it say:

Standard edition x no ea

Champion edition yes

Ultimate edition 3 days

I buy Origin Access Premier

Now it say Origin Access Premier release date: September 19, 2018

I don't play online, so is it possible to play standard edition with Origin Access Premier on 19 September or I must buy Ultimate edition?

Message 1 of 4 (215 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hey @Bolesting.  If you have Premier you get the Ultimate edition with the subscription and will be able to play on the 19th.  You can go here to check out what you get while you're not logged in and it will show you as well.
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/origin-access

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hey @Bolesting.  If you have Premier you get the Ultimate edition with the subscription and will be able to play on the 19th.  You can go here to check out what you get while you're not logged in and it will show you as well.
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/origin-access

Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ok, I can buy standard edition and I have premier subscription I can play it 19th. One more question Ultimate edition give benefit only for online play? Thanx
Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you look at the FIFA editions and the content you get, looks like a majority of the items are packs which you will need to be online for to redeem since opening those packs requires an online connection.

Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs