Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: EA is so bad, can't even make their own origin access work

by ichi_hanta

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

EA is so bad, can't even make their own origin access work

★★★★★ Apprentice

last month uplay+ was free and u received it INSTANTLY. and here we have EA, the owner of few AAA games tthat cannot even fix their website, have NO SUPPORT whatsoever, WORST SERVERS IN ANY GAME. 100+ ping servers that deserve only to * on em and the only thing they ever do free is DELAYED and inactive and people have to wait or hope that theyll EVER get to play. i really hope EA dies and someone with actual GOALS and some brains takes over, so we can finally enjoy the games, which BTW lack so much content, again cuz of EA. cheap * platform that doesnt even get decent servers for EUROPE, not to mention some further end of the world. believe me I play quite a few games and EA has the WORST servers in the WORLD.

since there IS NO SUPPORT on EA's website, NO SUPPORT WHATSOEVER. u cant write ticket, u cant do *, here i am, trying to keep my sanity with this stupid * * company . AGAIN.

Message 1 of 5 (467 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★ Guide

The free Uplay+ wasn't instantly you had to subscribe to it before mid of August and for at least its first week many ppl couldn't access it, others had been charged the full price multiple times and it was quite a mess.. I know cause I was there.

If you are here because of the free Origin Access month, it clearly says turn on 2FA before end of October and you will receive the free month starting November 1st

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/login-verification-and-origin-access/

"You’ll get your month of Origin Access Basic starting on or after November 1, 2019. If you don’t get your free* month right away, please wait a few days."

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (450 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★ Guide

The free Uplay+ wasn't instantly you had to subscribe to it before mid of August and for at least its first week many ppl couldn't access it, others had been charged the full price multiple times and it was quite a mess.. I know cause I was there.

If you are here because of the free Origin Access month, it clearly says turn on 2FA before end of October and you will receive the free month starting November 1st

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/login-verification-and-origin-access/

"You’ll get your month of Origin Access Basic starting on or after November 1, 2019. If you don’t get your free* month right away, please wait a few days."

Message 2 of 5 (451 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@N7_A_M_R_Egypt wait what? does that mean that people that turned it on november will not receive it ? wtf is this scam? there was literally no notice about it and it popped up in origin on 1st november for 1st time, how r we supposed to turn it on before november? i made 10 people register and turn it on. imagine how theyll react when i tell them they wont play the free month cuz its not actually free month. EA keeps diggin its grave. "we gonna give free month, but it wont be free during the month itself"
Message 3 of 5 (421 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@B4TTLECRIES-TTV ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME ...Dude we are in October... November is the next month.

Message 4 of 5 (412 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@N7_A_M_R_Egypt Hey bro. Thanks. I was wondering why i didn`t get it
Message 5 of 5 (357 Views)
Twitter Stream