Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: EA Access On Console Vs Origin Monthly If I Buy A Month

by K1cks

Original Post

EA Access On Console Vs Origin Monthly If I Buy A Month

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ok any chance ea access would it have anthem on the list when its out? what im thinking if i can get into the game with just 4.99 on origin maybe ea access i can spend 4.99 as well or does access normally do older titles? Would Access or Origin allow me to play on both console and or pc if I pay the monthly fee? Access is way cheaper for a year. 29.99 vs 100 but monthly about the same? I almost want to say to get anthem you have to do the 14.99 a month instead of the 4.99 on pc? ty for the input guys. Also Must I get the more expensive Origin to get access to the open demo a few days earlier?

Message 1 of 4 (194 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Origin Access and Ea Access at the $5 price will only get you a 10 hour trial to Anthem.

Only Origin Premier will get you the full game at the $15/month or $100/year.

From the demo page, having an active EA or Origin Access sub at $5/mo for either you'll get access to the demo on 1/25
https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/anthem-demos

"If you are an Origin Access or EA Access subscriber or if you digitally pre-ordered on Origin, Xbox Store, or PlayStation Store, you have been automatically registered for the VIP Demo & do not need a code."

Message 2 of 4 (182 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So if I only pay 5 each month for Origin Access I can't try the game?

Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Mr_Bum_Chum No, you also get access to 10-hour trials for many games.
Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs