Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Dont buy Origin Premier, STAY AWAY FROM EA

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dont buy Origin Premier, STAY AWAY FROM EA

★★ Newbie

So after 7 years of being anti-EA due to the vast number of games, companies, and franchises they have killed, I decided to give them a try. I download Origin and see all of the cool games they have so I figure lets get premier! I purchase the service for a month and at the bottom of my purchase info it says clear as day "New orders may take up to 30 minutes to display. Learn more about the ORIGIN GREAT GAME GUARANTEE." My brother did the same thing just minutes before I did and he received his service. Im at 2 hours later and no service has been given to me but my bank has been charged. They send me to India for tech support and of course that guy cant do a damn thing for me (how much do those guys get paid to do nothing anyways?) but he tells me it might take 24 hours.... wait what?! So my brother gets instant access and I have to wait 24 hours... Were both now asking for a refund. STAY AWAY FROM EA! Im sure they will delete this post but if they don't just google how many good games, franchises, and companies they have completely ruined in the past 20 years XD

Message 1 of 2 (293 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry for the late reply and sorry to hear that you had issues. What most likely occurred is that there was an issue or delay with your card issuer or bank, that your brother got instant access  @skill0maticpoints to the issue not being with Origin but rather your card issuer or bank. I would recommend in situations such as this contacting your bank to ensure that there is nothing delaying the payment.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry for the late reply and sorry to hear that you had issues. What most likely occurred is that there was an issue or delay with your card issuer or bank, that your brother got instant access  @skill0maticpoints to the issue not being with Origin but rather your card issuer or bank. I would recommend in situations such as this contacting your bank to ensure that there is nothing delaying the payment.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs