Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Does pre-order bonus for upcoming games apply on Origin access premium?

by Choongangchong

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does pre-order bonus for upcoming games apply on Origin access premium?

★★★ Apprentice

Will players get all the pre-order bonuses for upcoming games if they have Origin Access Premium? For example pre-ordering Battlefield V gives you exclusive weapons in Battlefield 1. Will these gun become available in Battlefield 1 if someone have Origin Premium Access?

If yes, how do they get these and other pre-order bonuses? Just add the game to the library before launch? 

Message 1 of 13 (3,253 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice
Right so I can confirm that signing up for origin premier will get you the LOD bonuses for Anthem. This is 100% accurate as I contacted an EA representative.

View in thread

Message 10 of 13 (2,181 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Good Question! I think you might have to wait closer to the release of BF V..  check this link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/news/unlock-play-with-origin-access-premier

it mentions NFL 19 comes with Hall of Fame Edition pre-order bonuses and 50,000 MUT Coins. I know that's not Battlefield V but by going with the above link info, it only mentions NFL having the pre order bonus reward with Premier Subscription. But I could be wrong, and you may just have to wait closer to the time of release, unless a CM replies to this with better info than I found.

Message 2 of 13 (3,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

EA should answer this ASAP tho. Every game comes with exclusive pre-order bonus and EA should let people know whether this is included in Premium or not. 

Its strange this simple information is not part of the FAQ for Origin Access Premium since the answer may have a direct impact on whether people wants to go premium or not.

Message 3 of 13 (3,229 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ah its already been answered on this page Standard smile

https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/buy/battlefield-5

scroll down to area where it mentions compare editions, it will tell you what comes with Origin Premier Version of BF V.

So to your original question, yes I'm sure you get pre order bonuses and everything else included when you are an active Premier Subscriber.

Message 4 of 13 (3,222 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

ok, but nevermind battlefield v. it was just used as an example. Standard smile

its a general question for all future games. I also see it listed on anthems own page so you're probably correct that each game is treated as a pre.order.

but this information should be listed in origin where you actually buy premium. 

Message 5 of 13 (3,206 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ah! well still happy I could get an answer for your example Standard smile

Yes, I agree, a bit more detailed info on their Premier FAQ page would be handy.

like , the pre order bonuses and any DLCs and expansions that comes out. 

Hopefully a CM will follow up on this with an answer! Standard smile

Message 6 of 13 (3,203 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Actually theres more thats not clear.

What happens if you have Premier, play a game from launch, then cancels Premier and buy the game instead (or even downgrade to OA basic). Will you keep all pre-order bonus?

And the same with the different game versions. If you cancel premier and buy a "standard" edition will you lose pre-order bonus and other benefits from the better version thats already been used? For examples for Anthem you get some armor and weapon with pre-order and even more with the dawn edition. Or what about the digital soundtrack? And in Battlefield V you have pre-order exclusive assignments you may have done. Or what about the 20 deluxe exclusive airlifts that gives skins. Will those be taken away if you somewhere down the line cancel Premier and just go with Basic OA  which may only have the standard game? 

EA need to be clear on these things.

Message 7 of 13 (3,183 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey. Have you figured that out? I have the same question and still no clear answer.

Message 8 of 13 (2,490 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Replying in hopes to get a response. I was thinking of getting premier access today just for Anthem but I don't want to pay $100 if I do not get access to DLC and pre-order stuff w/ it. The FAQ wasn't very informative on this front and this is the first link to pop up when I googled do I get pre-order stuff w/ origins subscription. 

Message 9 of 13 (2,191 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Right so I can confirm that signing up for origin premier will get you the LOD bonuses for Anthem. This is 100% accurate as I contacted an EA representative.
Message 10 of 13 (2,182 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs