Deponia 2 not in Origin?

by andy_cezet

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Deponia 2 not in Origin?

★★ Novice

Good afternoon.

I got hands on the game called Deponia and I just fell for this nicely made point click adventure. I also have Origin access so it was so nice to discover that the month after they released next piece of it. But then I discovered that it's the third piece of Deponia. The second, Chaos Deponia, is not in Origin access. That didn't surprise me so I wanted to see how much it costs to try the second piece and I found out that Chaos Deponia is simply missing in Origin. So I have to go, buy it somewhere else and then go back to the third piece on Origin? Isn't it just a little strange?

Thanks,

Andy

Message 1 of 5 (272 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Deponia 2 not in Origin?

Community Manager

@andy_cezet

It appears that Chaos on Deponia was published by Daedalic Entertainment and is available on other platforms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_on_Deponia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (235 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@andy_cezet

I see three results for Deponia when searched for in Origin, two of which are available via Origin Access:

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/search?searchString=deponia

Search results may vary by region.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5 (264 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

That's my mistake, I forgot to mention that. That's the fourth Deponia game called "Doomsday", which is not connected to the trilogy, it was the last one released and it's parallel not connected to the main story. 

Message 3 of 5 (259 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@andy_cezet

It appears that Chaos on Deponia was published by Daedalic Entertainment and is available on other platforms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_on_Deponia

Message 4 of 5 (236 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Are they not all published by Daedelic? Having part 1, 3 and 4 available on Origin and not 2, strikes me as a bit odd.

Especially since I really liked the first installment and want to play all of them now. And in order.....

Message 5 of 5 (123 Views)
Twitter Stream