Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Delete Origin account

by FIFAFAN0818

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Delete Origin account

★★★★ Novice
I've been wanting to delete my Origin account because the email I have registered to it was deleted and I don't remember my password so I can't get it back through email. I tried using the chat now feature on the EA Support site but waited for almost an hour and a half with no response. Is there anyway I can delete the account myself because I just bought FIFA 17 and wanted to use this account that I'm using to ask this question and made with a different email to have my progress on there instead of my old, impossible to log into account. Any advice would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 3 (482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Delete Origin account

Community Manager

@FIFAFAN0818 Accounts generally won't be deleted as there's no reason to do so, and they can cause problems. 

If your game is linked to the wrong, old account, you can reach out to support, as you've mentioned. 

You said chat wasn't going though, can you try using a different browser or a different device?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (510 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@FIFAFAN0818 Accounts generally won't be deleted as there's no reason to do so, and they can cause problems. 

If your game is linked to the wrong, old account, you can reach out to support, as you've mentioned. 

You said chat wasn't going though, can you try using a different browser or a different device?

Message 2 of 3 (511 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the apex legends game, but my computer started to slow down. Also, I will delete my gmail account because of the personal problems. So, I wanna delete my origin account… How can I delete my origin account?

Message 3 of 3 (205 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs