Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Darksiders 3

by kromosto

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Darksiders 3

★★★★ Novice

I am on Premier and Darksiders 3 store page says "This game will be included in PREMIER". Does this mean it will be on premier vault in the future. And if yes when?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 9 (543 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Darksiders 3

Community Manager

Hey all, Darksiders 3 should be available to download and play from the Vault now.

Enjoy it, I have it downloading at home ready for the weekend.

Darko

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (387 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Talked with the Support team on Chat, they have no idea and will check this.

Message 2 of 9 (529 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah they send me Notification that darksiders 3 now are on origin premier. and yet when i try to download the game file it only send me to buy the game ! i would love EA Origin to actualy respond whats ut whit this. 

Message 3 of 9 (517 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got this also today, was like oh yes.. when to dowload and told me to buy it :D

Message 4 of 9 (505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Think the issue is they did not give it to us as a solo premier release but will probable give it out the next Vault update.

its been annoying me as well. keeps telling me it ready to play for 19 days now.

Message 5 of 9 (470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I need an "Accept this as a possible solution" button for this :D . 

Message 6 of 9 (461 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Next vault update, or in any case some future vault update, would be the likely explanation.
Message 7 of 9 (455 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I actually am downloading it right now!!!! must be a bug on the app but on the origin website its included in the library.

Message 8 of 9 (410 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, Darksiders 3 should be available to download and play from the Vault now.

Enjoy it, I have it downloading at home ready for the weekend.

Darko

Message 9 of 9 (388 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs