Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Constructive Feedback

by elfofthenigh

Original Post

Highlighted

Constructive Feedback

★★ Newbie

I signed up for a month version of origin premier thinking it had nhl 19 yes you get alot of games but i also am paying for ea access on my xbox i was hoping to maybe choose one or the other but atm not having nhl on premier makes me lean access. having madden and nhl and all your other games on premier would make the 100+ worth it for a year for me. just wanted to submit some feedback for a fan who keeps purchasing the sports games year after year. 

thanks for your time 

Message 1 of 4 (141 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Constructive Feedback

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for the post @elfofthenigh .

The reason that NHL 19 is not included in Origin Access Premier is because the game is not available on PC. Good news is that Madden is available to play through OAP.

You can find out what games are currently on and which are coming soon here: https://www.ea.com/origin-access-latest-updates

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Message 2 of 4 (115 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Yea I see madden there which will be awesome for next year as I already purchased madden 19 Tongue out but for me if I had nhl and madden that immediately makes the Origin premier worth it when normally you’d have to spend 80$x2 for both games is more then a year of origin preimier sorry I wasn’t clear with my feedback but yea great idea if nhl can make it to pc then it’s a game changer ! Or bring preimier to Xbox one also would be fantastic ! 

Thank you for the response it’s nice to know your heard 

Message 3 of 4 (110 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

I get ya @elfofthenigh, it would be great to see all the sports games on PC, for me NBA Live on PC is the dream.

I will pass your post onto the team and who knows what could happen.

Darko

Message 4 of 4 (78 Views)
Twitter Stream