Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Cannot cancel origin access membership

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot cancel origin access membership

★★★★ Newbie

I went to put my origin subscription on hold for a month, and I was unable to do so. Going to account > billing > cancel membership kicked me out to the first pic (where i was conveniently logged out). Trying account > billing > change membership > cancel membership led to an error.

And as an added kick in the face. EA the multi-billion dollar company doesn't have customer support. Trying to get a hold of someone just led me to a page telling me to cry about it on the forums.

Message 1 of 5 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @LuxuryMagic.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (174 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Hi @LuxuryMagic 

Contact an Advisor to look this with you. Contact with an EA Game Advisor as below:

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

I warn you that there is a lot of waiting right now and they are working on it.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 5 (285 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hello @Moskolonel I have tried using your link to get in touch with support but if I try to choose a solution that is at all relevant to my problem the only option is to go to the forums (here).

The only time i was able to get any sort of contact (in this case the form of an email) was if i was reporting irl threats... which is not at all the case.

Message 3 of 5 (282 Views)

★★ Pro

@LuxuryMagic 

Given that this is a bug, outside assistance EA (https://help.ea.com/en/) i do not see how we can help you. Maybe a Community Manager have information about that, we will see if an other one have solution.

Sorry i can't do more.

Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @LuxuryMagic.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Message 5 of 5 (175 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs