Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Buying Origin Access Premier using EA Wallet?

by auscouger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Buying Origin Access Premier using EA Wallet?

★★★★ Novice

Can I buy origin acsess premier (yearly subscription prefered) by using the balance inside my EA wallet, I got conflict information when I search the forum.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Access/Why-does-EA-refuse-my-money-When-will-Origin-Access-support/...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Access/Can-I-pay-for-EA-Origin-access-using-a-prepaid-gift-card/td-...

My local shop is having a special on origin gift card, I want to know whether I need to top up my account now.

Message 1 of 5 (1,852 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Buying Origin Access Premier using EA Wallet?

Community Manager

@auscouger

Hi,

If the EA Cash Cards are available in your region then you'll be able to use your EA Wallet to get Premier.

--Tom

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,830 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@auscouger

Hi,

If the EA Cash Cards are available in your region then you'll be able to use your EA Wallet to get Premier.

--Tom

Message 2 of 5 (1,831 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

If you had 15 Euros in your wallet. Will I be able to buy the orgin access premier for 1 month or will I be charged some taxes and how much should I have the wallet exactly?

Message 3 of 5 (1,653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HOW

Message 4 of 5 (1,000 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey I've heard slot of conflicting info about this I contacted the support team and they told me I can't but I've done it before with the basic subscription and I wanted to know if I can do it with premiere could u please cpear this up for me before I waste 20$ (also side question can I use a ea wallet balance and a credit card to purchase a game)

Message 5 of 5 (878 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs