Bf5 trial multiplayer not workibg

by bluescreener

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Bf5 trial multiplayer not workibg

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, I own origin access and I'm eligible for the 10 hours trial. Only single player works, when I click on multiplayer big square button nothing happens, can you help me?

Thanks

UPDATE

The game say i have no connection and check ea.com/unable-to-connect BUT other games like BF1 works online (event multiplayer) without issue..

Message 1 of 13 (8,632 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Bf5 trial multiplayer not workibg

★ Apprentice

Disable DirectX 12 in Video Advanced options, restart the game and you'll be able to play

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (8,430 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@bluescreener

Please see the link that the message refers to for possible reasons for you not being able to connect:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/not-able-to-connect-to-online-play/

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 13 (8,540 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Checked every response, no luck. I repeat, BF1 and all other EA games works, why BF5 not on line??

Message 3 of 13 (8,535 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)
@bluescreener You may need to add BF5 as an exception in your firewall settings to get it working.
Message 4 of 13 (8,490 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

@JanePhoenix@EA_Barry Antivirus and firewall disabled is not working, it say i'm not elegible... i repeat bf1, bf3, bf4 works fine. How i'm supposed to buy this game i cannot play and cannot receive any support??

Message 5 of 13 (8,473 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@bluescreener

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor so we can look into this for you.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 6 of 13 (8,454 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've already done that days ago(Sat Nov. 10th) and the answer I got was- They're aware of the issue and they're working on the problem but you are don't the only one having this issue. 

Which is a BS answer. The problem is specifically with Origin Access Basic. If I open BFV then go to the BF1 tab to load that game same thing but when I exit out of that launcher then open BF1 directly (already in library) lo and behold it works. If I try to open BFV through that launcher prompts me to get Premier access. So obviously there is a disconnect between the two, that in my eyes seems very intentional because I'm certain if I upgraded to premier multiplayer would work but because I'm only BASIC I get sequestered to the crappy single player which I refuse to play. Waste of studio time and resources because no one would buy it by itself so it gets jammed into a multiplayer game. If you think people want to play your war stories then make a separate game out of them then we can see what kind of numbers it sells.

Message 7 of 13 (8,440 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Disable DirectX 12 in Video Advanced options, restart the game and you'll be able to play

Message 8 of 13 (8,431 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
This worked for me, thanks!
Message 9 of 13 (8,237 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks
Message 10 of 13 (8,160 Views)
Twitter Stream