Re: Bf5 trial multiplayer not workibg

by bluescreener

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Bf5 trial multiplayer not workibg

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, I own origin access and I'm eligible for the 10 hours trial. Only single player works, when I click on multiplayer big square button nothing happens, can you help me?

Thanks

UPDATE

The game say i have no connection and check ea.com/unable-to-connect BUT other games like BF1 works online (event multiplayer) without issue..

Message 1 of 13 (8,775 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Disable DirectX 12 in Video Advanced options, restart the game and you'll be able to play

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (8,572 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@bluescreener

Please see the link that the message refers to for possible reasons for you not being able to connect:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/not-able-to-connect-to-online-play/

Thanks.

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 13 (8,682 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Checked every response, no luck. I repeat, BF1 and all other EA games works, why BF5 not on line??

Message 3 of 13 (8,677 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)
@bluescreener You may need to add BF5 as an exception in your firewall settings to get it working.
Message 4 of 13 (8,632 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

@JanePhoenix@EA_Barry Antivirus and firewall disabled is not working, it say i'm not elegible... i repeat bf1, bf3, bf4 works fine. How i'm supposed to buy this game i cannot play and cannot receive any support??

Message 5 of 13 (8,615 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@bluescreener

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor so we can look into this for you.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks.

Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 13 (8,596 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've already done that days ago(Sat Nov. 10th) and the answer I got was- They're aware of the issue and they're working on the problem but you are don't the only one having this issue. 

Which is a BS answer. The problem is specifically with Origin Access Basic. If I open BFV then go to the BF1 tab to load that game same thing but when I exit out of that launcher then open BF1 directly (already in library) lo and behold it works. If I try to open BFV through that launcher prompts me to get Premier access. So obviously there is a disconnect between the two, that in my eyes seems very intentional because I'm certain if I upgraded to premier multiplayer would work but because I'm only BASIC I get sequestered to the crappy single player which I refuse to play. Waste of studio time and resources because no one would buy it by itself so it gets jammed into a multiplayer game. If you think people want to play your war stories then make a separate game out of them then we can see what kind of numbers it sells.

Message 7 of 13 (8,582 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Disable DirectX 12 in Video Advanced options, restart the game and you'll be able to play

Message 8 of 13 (8,573 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
This worked for me, thanks!
Message 9 of 13 (8,379 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks
Message 10 of 13 (8,302 Views)
Twitter Stream