Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefront 2 won’t launch.

by NebulousCheetah

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 won’t launch.

★★ Newbie
Hello, so I preordered battlefront 2 back before the open beta started. I was excited to get preorder bonus content and get to play it a day early! Currently in school, I rushed home to play the game (keep in mind 55gb had already been downloaded), I clicked on the game (on Xbox one) and it said I was TOO EARLY!!! So I then I clicked on “see in store” right where the price tag is supposed to be it said PLAY. I hit that and it didn’t work. So then I scrolled down a bit and saw “Star Wars Battlefront Standatd edition” underneath it, it said, “pre-order”. WTF? I did this 2 months ago primarily so I could get extra beta time but now it’s making pay for it again??? EA what the actual *. If there’s anything you can do my gamer tag is Crv9exodus on Xbox one. I’m so disappointed that I can’t play this today, and it even worries me if I’m going to get the preorder bonus content. Please help
Message 1 of 5 (2,813 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Battlefront 2 won’t launch.

Community Manager

@NebulousCheetah Sorry that this was missed before. At the time of posting it was a few hours before the Standard edition released, so hopefully you were able to get in and play not long after the post. 

Do you have your game and your content now?

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,636 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@NebulousCheetah Sorry that this was missed before. At the time of posting it was a few hours before the Standard edition released, so hopefully you were able to get in and play not long after the post. 

Do you have your game and your content now?

Thanks!

Message 2 of 5 (4,637 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

After the Chosen One update. My game loads in for approximately 30 seconds and closes down. I have tried repairing the game multiple times. I have also tried to run as an administrator, test the compatibility, and reboot my PC. It is currently the only game I am having issues with on Origin. I would very much like to get this fixed so I can try out my favorite Star Wars character of all time. Thank you. 

Message 3 of 5 (238 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Yes I have the same problem with the chosen one update, I repaired, uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired again and updated graphic drivers but still not working. Not happy at all, I have not had any trouble with earlier updates.

Message 4 of 5 (230 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
I have just bought the game after the chosen one update and it loads in then the graphics look real odd and glitchy then it crashes, can you please fix this or at least give me my money back thank you
Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)
Twitter Stream