Battlefield Hardline Won't Start

by UseeeR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Hardline Won't Start

★ Novice

When i try to start BFH from the Battlelog i get a message in Origin that tells me that i have to Activate the game with serialcode. Other games from the Access works. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 10 (1,753 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Hardline Won't Start

EA DICE Team

Hey all,

In the latest Origin beta update we've fixed issues with launching some of our Battlefield titles via Battlelog.

You can grab the latest beta update via: Origin -> Application Settings -> Participate in Origin beta. Then restart the client to update to the beta.

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (1,543 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You should be able to solve this @UseeeR by clicking on the game icon in your My Game Library and selecting the options cogwheel. In the next window, you will see your product key which you can copy and past when asked for it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,716 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for reply. I tried that before posting this topic. It says something like "It has already been activated". I guess it some issues i can't solve from my side?
Message 3 of 10 (1,709 Views)

Community Manager

The best thing to do @UseeeR is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and see what can be done.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (1,707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and i hope they will solve this problem very soon :-(

i already have a chat with a support adviser from Ea he couldn`t help me:-(

A waste of time....  

Message 5 of 10 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 6 of 10 (1,620 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, this video explanation worked for me as well.

Basically, wait for the silly battle log webpage thing to come up - no I also have no idea why the game can't just launch without invoking everyone's favorite no longer supported or updated, and increasingly unsecure web browser, MS Internet Explorer...

Click your name in the webpage (top right of the Region of Interest), to drop down the settings option.

First options tab, that you see, the very first option "Use plugin-free game launching"  Turn that option OFF (Disable)

Save.

Close everything including Origin Launcher (you know, UBISOFT has a browser built into their launcher that they update along with the UPLAY launcher.  just mentioning because it's a better idea than trusting the browser we all surf for prawns on...)

And try again.  Worked first time for me

Message 7 of 10 (1,602 Views)

★ Novice

Well i tried that and it sure gets me trough the autenticating problem but now the game won´t start instead.. Any suggestions?

Message 8 of 10 (1,561 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey all,

In the latest Origin beta update we've fixed issues with launching some of our Battlefield titles via Battlelog.

You can grab the latest beta update via: Origin -> Application Settings -> Participate in Origin beta. Then restart the client to update to the beta.

Message 9 of 10 (1,544 Views)

★★ Novice
still doesnt work
Message 10 of 10 (1,528 Views)