Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefield 5

by WarlordMegaton

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5

★★ Novice

Hello there! i was wondering if Battlefield 5 has been taken out from the Origin Access Premier subscribtion? As i can no longer see the game in my library that i had ready to pre load tomorrow, and i can't see the Premier tag on the game in the store either... if this is the case i might aswell just cancel my subscribtion and don't bother with BF5 at all.

Message 1 of 12 (1,121 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Battlefield 5

Community Manager

Hey @WarlordMegaton, for adding Battlefield to your library or its just disappears, we are looking in to that issue at the moment and something we actively working on fixing, no ETA currently. But the team is on it! Standard smile 

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,097 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @WarlordMegaton, for adding Battlefield to your library or its just disappears, we are looking in to that issue at the moment and something we actively working on fixing, no ETA currently. But the team is on it! Standard smile 

/Atic

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 2 of 12 (1,098 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Ok thanks for the quickly response, but glad to hear you're working on it, i freaked out a little bit, not gonna lie.

Message 3 of 12 (1,087 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
will this be fixed so we can preload still or will we have to wait till nov 9 day of play to install
Message 4 of 12 (1,065 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)
@OneBigMob76 The issue should be resolved now.
Message 5 of 12 (1,030 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I seen it was back in the vault today.....thanks and will see you on the battlefield 

Message 6 of 12 (1,010 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

It's been fixed today for everyone if still have some issue with not being able to add BFV to your library try restart Origin. Standard smile

if that doesn't work Ping me.

I'll see you on the Battlefield. Wink

/Atic

Message 7 of 12 (998 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hey,

I have a basic membership and I thought would have the preload for the 10hr trial period. 

How do I pre install doesn't show up in library

Thanks

Blazinchronic75

Message 8 of 12 (959 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Where u buy the game on origin it does say play first now trial available for preload for basic. So where do I go
thanks
Message 9 of 12 (956 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Problem solved I overlooked it 

sorry to bother

thanks

Message 10 of 12 (955 Views)
Twitter Stream