Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefield 4 -> Premier EA Origin language set to Polish/Russian

by If_I_was_a_Jeep

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 -> Premier EA Origin language set to Polish/Russian

★★★★ Novice

I want to change language the game is playing in. I do live in Poland but I prefer English version of the game. Since i bought the Premier Access of Origin I should be able to play FULL language version of the game. I assume this is some kind of bug and I can't change the language to other than Russian or Polish. This is uncomfortable since I am paying the monthly fee for a service that should include ALL features - also language change.

Message 1 of 3 (152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 -> Premier EA Origin language set to Polish/Russian

★★★★ Novice

Don't get me wrong, but since this is advertised as an Exclusive deal - meaning Premier - this should include all services, also languages. 

Since I am not buying the game but using it in length of publisher - here EA - I should get all things associated with it. It is not some hoodoo magic I am implying here.

Also you making me sound entitled here but my statement is simple customer review of a service - I pay so I can demand (but all within limit of a common sense). 

I got my answer - other language is not possible - OK, I can live with that.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)

All Replies

@If_I_was_a_Jeep Hello,

No, Origin Access Premier doesn't provide games with all languages, I don't even know why do you think it should. With Origin Access Basic or Premier you get games and their supported language still depends on your region.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-4#store-page-section-overview

Check the Overview tab before buy or get the game.

Thanks!

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't get me wrong, but since this is advertised as an Exclusive deal - meaning Premier - this should include all services, also languages. 

Since I am not buying the game but using it in length of publisher - here EA - I should get all things associated with it. It is not some hoodoo magic I am implying here.

Also you making me sound entitled here but my statement is simple customer review of a service - I pay so I can demand (but all within limit of a common sense). 

I got my answer - other language is not possible - OK, I can live with that.

Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs