Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ask

by xLeviCampbellx

Original Post

Ask

★★★★ Newbie

I have recently been trying to get online on Fifa 19 but it will not let me as I need a verification code from origin. Only problem being is that the email address it asks to send it to, is not my email adress. I can see part of the email address uo*****@yomail.info which i don’t know who it is. Any suggestions on how I can get rid of this email adress as I haven’t been able to get online for weeks now and don’t know what to do 

Message 1 of 7 (239 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xLeviCampbellx 

If you're unable to update the email address yourself by following steps from this article, please reach out to our live support at EA Help. Our game advisers should be able to help you out.

It's also a good idea to update your password and check other details on your account, in case your account got compromised.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (220 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Is there a way I can take the uo*****@yomail.info origin email adress off of my Xbox as I don’t know who it is and he could be a hacker, and then put my actual email adress on there as I can’t access online features and haven’t been able to do so for weeks

Message 3 of 7 (215 Views)

Community Manager

@xLeviCampbellx 

Like I stated previously, updated your EA account details is absolutely possible, but if you're unable to do it yourself, you have to reach out to our live support at EA Help. We're unable to solve such cases on the forum, I'm afraid Frown

Please follow the steps listed in this article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

If you would like to update the email address on your Xbox account, it's best to reach out to Microsoft's support - https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 7 (209 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Will Microsoft help me if it’s to do with an origin account? I have tried to get through to EA help live chat and it said ‘stay on this page’ and no one got back to me for 5 hours. If you could look at the photo I have attached please and see what’s going on

Message 5 of 7 (206 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
@xLeviCampbellx me too. Did you solve it?
Message 6 of 7 (158 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

@Siriux11 no I haven’t sorted it yet, very frustrating but trying to get onto the ea chat is very hard I’ve tried several times. I just want to go on ultimate team and pro clubs but I can’t as someone I don’t know has put there email adress and their origin account and Linked it to my Fifa account but you can’t remove it off of your account without the help of EA

Message 7 of 7 (145 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs