Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Apex Legends - EA Access flatline skin gone

by anders_xade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends - EA Access flatline skin gone

★★ Novice

My EA Access expired yesterday and seemed to have lost he flatline skin.

When i read the advertisement, i can't find anything pertaining to losing the skin when your EA access expires.

Anyone else who's EA access expired and still has access to this skin? As is in this is just a mistake and not intended?

Play Apex Legends by June 30, 2019 using the EA Account linked to your Origin Access Premier or Origin Access Basic membership, or the Xbox Live account linked to your EA Access membership, and you’ll be able to snag all this:

• 1000 Apex Coins (worth £7.99†)
  • An exclusive Flatline Epic Weapon Skin (“In the Game” for Origin Access members, and “Greenback” for EA Access members)
  • A special Banner Badge.
Message 1 of 9 (1,762 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey everyone!

I'm really sorry for the late reply on this, but I can confirm that the exclusive Flatline Epic Weapon Skin and special Banner Badge will become unavailable once the Origin Access membership expires or gets cancelled, which has been lined out in Origin Access terms

However, 1000 Apex Coins and any items unlocked with them will remain on your accounts even if Origin Access won't be active.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (1,204 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
I just read one of the topics about loot in AL, and one of the community manager has confirmed that your skin shouldn’t being taking away from your account if the subscription expired, so maybe wait a little bit for them to respond or emailing to customer service.
Message 2 of 9 (1,721 Views)

★★ Novice

Could you maybe link to this message? I would like to read it.

Message 3 of 9 (1,711 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Scale01 

I believe @Saubine is referring to my reply in this topic, but I'm afraid I had to edit out my post and apologise for causing some misinformation there Disappointed

Once I get confirmation and be 100% sure which items should or shouldn't be gone after the Origin Access membership expires, I will let you know here as well.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 9 (1,685 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How do you fix the disappearing flatline skin.It let me keep all the apex coins not the skin.

Message 5 of 9 (1,586 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here🤔

Message 6 of 9 (1,535 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone!

I'm really sorry for the late reply on this, but I can confirm that the exclusive Flatline Epic Weapon Skin and special Banner Badge will become unavailable once the Origin Access membership expires or gets cancelled, which has been lined out in Origin Access terms

However, 1000 Apex Coins and any items unlocked with them will remain on your accounts even if Origin Access won't be active.

/Ataashi

Message 7 of 9 (1,205 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Heh, just EA, don't be surprised :D
Message 8 of 9 (1,127 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ccu9ej/false_advertising_didnt_get_my_1000_apex_coins/

This guy on reddit got the skin as well even though he didn't buy access within the time window so the skins aren't even exclusive to the deal like it said.

What a scam!

Message 9 of 9 (388 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs