Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem on origin access

by CardequeH

Original Post

Re: Anthem on origin access

★★★★ Novice

If a person who lives in Brazil that can't have premier, but she have Origin Access and have the game pre-ordered, will this person be able to play unlimited in feb 15?

That is fair.

Message 11 of 30 (1,059 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@DrakenWolfe wrote:

@Yee7i 

@schildpadie1 

Not sure if you found an answer yet.

Basic allows you to access the game for 10 hours, one week early (Feb 15 - 17).

Premier allows you to access the full game starting Feb 15, with no limits on play before the public release date.

In order to play the full game after the game launches, you will need Access Premier.  Hope this helps.  Cheers.

anthem_demo_dates.jpg

I'm new to this origin access thing and kind of confused. If I am paying Origin access premier I know I get the early access, but is the game included with that subscription or just the early access and I need to buy the game also?

Message 12 of 30 (1,045 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

So i got Origin access (basic) and i played the Anthem Demo (on which i have a 10 hour trial). I played it for 3 hours and today when i tried to go on it says "No longer available on origin." So i only played the trial for a bit and can't play anymore ? Is there any way to fix It ? Would appreciate any help.

Message 13 of 30 (1,029 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

jjscratch888

Access trial is still not available. What you played was an open demo, which was active on 1-3 February.

Message 14 of 30 (976 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will Anthem Launch Once Downloaded Or is the Reddit Real and There is a Delay in Live Launch ? 

And Does this effect Access Vault Launch ? 

Message 15 of 30 (793 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can anyone from EA please respond, I convinced friend to buy basic today because of 10hrs trial on Anthem 6 day before launch, which was mentioned from EA official statement,... So he activated it, but there is no Anthem for preload... So whats the true EA pls answer please,...
Message 16 of 30 (737 Views)

Community Manager

Can you ask your friend to go to this link @kvetoSK and add the game to their library: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/anthem/anthem

Darko

Message 17 of 30 (729 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Darko, thanks for quick reply....

so my friend used your link, that whats he gets

link below

https://ctrlv.cz/shots/2019/02/14/NPy1.png

after he click GET THE GAME - there is only option add to wishlist

There is no option for preloading the game today, nor play at 15th february, there is no that game in vault...

Please explain cause your statement was like this

http://prntscr.com/ml4jll

thanks

Kveto

Message 18 of 30 (726 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Origin Access Premier members can preload and play starting Feb 15 @ 10am EST. Non premier members do not get early access to full version of game tomorrow.

Message 19 of 30 (658 Views)

★★★★ Novice

check my second link, why EA stated then there will be 10hrs trial ?

its called scam...

Message 20 of 30 (641 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs