Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem on origin access

by Pendragon1951

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Question-I have The Legion of Dawn edition and Lets say I get Premier today so I can play the full game on Friday(Anthem) then after a month I cancel premier. Does that in any way effect my progression in the game at all?
Message 21 of 30 (724 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am an Origin Access Premier member and it says the game was "just released" but I can't play it. I thought I had access on the 14th

Message 22 of 30 (723 Views)

★★★★ Novice
my understanding is they originally said the 15th, I just want to make sure I don't lose any progression if I cancel, but now that I think of it maybe I wouldn't if the cancellation is after the 22nd when the game officially comes out. Hope someone answers with an answer.
Message 23 of 30 (717 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I noticed that too on the 12th it said preload on 13th launch on 14th. Today on 14th it was unavailable i noticed in the more notifications it said after 530pm est. now it says 10:30am est on the 15th i think the 14th was a mistake.

My question though like others is I have premier to play a week early and I also bought LoD edition I currently have 2 anthems in my library one is obviously the premier one as the other says it launches on the 22nd. If i cancel my premier after a month do i retain the progress i made or do i lose it?.

Message 24 of 30 (693 Views)

★★★★ Novice

asking the real questions. this is exactly what i came here to ask.

Message 25 of 30 (688 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well it turns out it's moot point for me anyways, it won't let me purchase premier with a debit card, it requires an actual credit card, so looks like I'm waiting till the 22nd anyways. Earlt access should have been included in The Legion of Dawn edition considering the amount of money you paid for it.

Message 26 of 30 (684 Views)

★★★★ Novice
it sucks when PS4 isn't getting 10h of free gamplay..
Message 27 of 30 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

is this exclusive to premier member only?
my basic account can't access the game

NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Message 28 of 30 (532 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Since we are now after Feb 22nd released. Do Basic members get full access to the game now after it's release or are they still on a 10hr trial of the game. 

Thanks.

Message 29 of 30 (209 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Lol why do you even ask this? Do you really think you'll be able to play Anthem for 5 bucks a month?

Please don't be so naive
Message 30 of 30 (107 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs