Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Legion of Dawn Pre-Order vs. Origin Premier

by SgtCullen

Original Post

Anthem Legion of Dawn Pre-Order vs. Origin Premier

★★★★ Novice

Does pre-ordering the Legion of Dawn version of Anthem give you the same level of early access as if you are an Origin Premier member? I think I read that premier members get access a week early and I was hoping that anyone who dropped the cash for the LoD pre-order would get the same. I cannot find the answer to that anywhere though, so any assistance is appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (630 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes everything you get with LOD you get with premier. Only difference is with preorder, the game is yours no matter what. With premier you need to pay subscription to keep playing.
Message 2 of 4 (614 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Not only that, you can't just revorke your origin premier membership so easily. The ToA are making it really difficult, and if Bioware gets the axe, you're not even get a really finished game. As the endgame content so far shown, is just not endgame content.
Message 3 of 4 (400 Views)

★★★★ Novice
from what i can gather we need to sink in the extra $20 if we want the extra week, LoD buyers(like myself) get a weak 10hrs of early access for picking up the more expensive version. i happen to have $20 to burn/waste and i'm trying to find out in a sub to premier for a month if ill get to play a week early with no consequence for cancelling my sub afterwards.
Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs