Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Account Expired

by Marshian1512

Original Post

Highlighted

Account Expired

★★ Newbie

hello, i hv bought the sims 4 dvd about 1 years ago and now i wanna play again but my account expired.. what should i do?

Message 1 of 5 (205 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Account Expired

Community Manager

What do you mean by your account expired @Marshian1512?

Is it a case that you have forgotten the password or other?

Please let me know as the more info I have the better I can help.

Darko

Message 2 of 5 (185 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

My account is also telling me that it has "expired" when I try to login.  I have had an EA account for a very long time for PC and also have EA Access on my Xbox which I subscribed to last year linked to my account.  When I try to access my account it tells me that my password is wrong or my account has expired; but I just performed the password reset when it initially failed...I got the reset email and everything...and see no option to revive an expired account.

Was looking to subscribe to the Premium plan but how have concerns about the service.  I even had to create an account using my wife's email to make this post!

Can someone please post instructions on how to reactive an expired account (which is still working on Xbox but not on PC.

Message 3 of 5 (141 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Finally got my login issue resolved, turns our that I somehow had two accounts.  After using their online chat they were able to verify I was the owner of both accounts and merged them.

Message 4 of 5 (132 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @CharlieMike73 .

Enjoy your gaming,

Darko

Message 5 of 5 (117 Views)
Twitter Stream