Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: origin access premier screwed me

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

origin access premier screwed me

★★ Newbie

i bought the game, the deluxe addition along with the origin premier access back in September. first i was charged twice, then today 1/14/19 i try to play bf5 only to find out "your money was taken from your bank account however it didn't pay for the game and you have been playing with origin access". that's complete b.s. i was enjoying it too. to finish it off i am getting back a fraction of what i payed. well that's my cue. going to play cod or ww3 now. bye

Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @L-A-K1B1

I'm sorry to hear about your problem with Origin Access Premier and Battlefield V Frown

Have you tried contacting our live support via EA Help about it? I'm afraid there's not much that we can do on our forum, but our game advisers should be able to investigate the issue further.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @L-A-K1B1

I'm sorry to hear about your problem with Origin Access Premier and Battlefield V Frown

Have you tried contacting our live support via EA Help about it? I'm afraid there's not much that we can do on our forum, but our game advisers should be able to investigate the issue further.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)
Twitter Stream