Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Security code in Russian?

by gemzal

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Security code in Russian?

★★ Novice

I'm receiving an increased amount of texts in Russian that indicate that someone is trying to access my account? 

Код безопасности EA: (number) 

I'm getting really bored of seeing these texts, and then having to log into my account to make sure everything is okay. Also, not the easiest website to use on a mobile.

How are EA going to stop this from happening going forwards? I expect that you'll probably copy and paste an automated response but it's worth a go.. 

Message 1 of 2 (6,761 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Security code in Russian?

Community Manager

If you have login verification setup and are still seeing your account compromised then it may be a case that your email has been compromised and as such, I would update the password on your email account. 

If you are worried about your account security @gemzal then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (6,744 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Security code in Russian?

Community Manager

If you have login verification setup and are still seeing your account compromised then it may be a case that your email has been compromised and as such, I would update the password on your email account. 

If you are worried about your account security @gemzal then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (6,745 Views)
Twitter Stream