Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Clearing up Premier benefits!

by xBlind_Squirrel

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Clearing up Premier benefits!

★★ Newbie

I'm a new Premier member and am not fully clear on how new game work with my subscription.  I plan on playing Anthem and my understanding when signing up with Premier was that the game would be included with Premier (Note: I have added it to my library and it shows the pre-load date and that all pre-order bonuses have been unlocked).  However, when I go to the store and look at Anthem it also shows preorder prices with Origin discounts added.

Can someone just conform for me that I do have immediate access to Anthem as a Premier member or do I have to pay for a new game in addition to the yearly fee?

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 6 (473 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

As an Origin Access Premier member, you will have full and unlimited access to the best version of Anthem before it officially releases @xBlind_Squirrel.

You will also have the option to buy the game at a discounted price hence why you see the option in the Origin store.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (436 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

As an Origin Access Premier member, you will have full and unlimited access to the best version of Anthem before it officially releases @xBlind_Squirrel.

You will also have the option to buy the game at a discounted price hence why you see the option in the Origin store.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Darko

Message 2 of 6 (437 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@EA_Darko

1. Origin Access Premier on PC gives access to the VIP Demo only, after that I have to purchase the Full Game in order to play?

2. I can purchase the full game at a discounted price?

3. With a Origin Premier Membership, Anthem is playable as long as I have a Origin Membership. If I leave Origin, I lose access to Anthem or any Origin games I've played?

Message 3 of 6 (389 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

I have already answered in the accepted solution @Syruponbutter.

You have access to the full version of the game as long as your membership is active. If your membership ends you will need to purchase the game to continue playing. 

Darko

Message 4 of 6 (368 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Thank you!

Message 5 of 6 (338 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Glad to have been of help @xBlind_Squirrel.

Darko 

Message 6 of 6 (332 Views)
Twitter Stream