Re: Ianis Hagi missing

by Bazzledust1986

Original Post

Ianis Hagi missing

★★★ Newbie

When playing as rangers on fifa 23 seasons mode. Ianis Hagi has been removed from the squad roster, one of the better attackers in the squad and he isn’t even available to use? Can this be fixed please?

Message 1 of 2 (1,071 Views)

Re: Ianis Hagi missing

★★★ Newbie
@Jaymcxjig Its really annoying, the only way I've been able to get him back is to reset the squads but then you lose Alex Lowry (McCann as well but hes gone now anyway) and have to manually do all the transfers which would take forever, also Helander is a free agent for some reason, been waiting for the transfer window updates to see if hes back but he's not as of today(3rd feb) and only Cantwell has been added so again you need to add Raskin but for me it's absolutely pointless playing it without having all the players that should be there... ridiculous removing a player for no reason, not like it's a reserve player you might not mind losing, hes one of our best players .. frustrating as f**k !!! Hopefully in the next few days it'll be updated but I'm not holding my breath
Message 2 of 2 (991 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help