On the House

by MarauderPenguin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

On the House

★★★ Newbie

You say the offers change frequently in the "On the house" page. But you are having this Nox game for months available.

Is there a problem? What is taking so long to change the offer? Or your consideration of 'frequently' is different from mine?

Message 1 of 5 (1,285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: On the House

Community Manager

@MarauderPenguin Sometimes certain games aren't available in certain regions. I'm able to grab Dead in Bermuda, but some folks aren't, and it looks like your region doesn't have it available. 

This is usually due to regional restrictions, and in such cases we'll offer another game without such restrictions instead. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,469 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@MarauderPenguin

Time for another installment of On the House.. we've just released Dungeon Keeper!

You can grab it, here:

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house

Message 2 of 5 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Once again there is a game, which has already been On the house before, in the offer for a too much long time. And not "Dead in Bermuda" as I expected, but Pacific Assult.

What's wrong with this "On the house" stuff? Just change the description and don't say the offers change frequently if they don't.

Message 3 of 5 (982 Views)

Community Manager

@MarauderPenguin Sometimes certain games aren't available in certain regions. I'm able to grab Dead in Bermuda, but some folks aren't, and it looks like your region doesn't have it available. 

This is usually due to regional restrictions, and in such cases we'll offer another game without such restrictions instead. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,470 Views)

EA DICE Team

@MarauderPenguin

We've just made Steamworld Dig available, On the House!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/On-The-House-SteamWorld-Dig/td-p/6247423

It's a great game, so if you haven't tried it yet would definitely recommend.. :-)

Message 5 of 5 (819 Views)