Transfer Progress from PC to PS4 (Please)

by FleshEatingSlug

Original Post

Transfer Progress from PC to PS4 (Please)

★ Novice

I know that there currently isn't an official way to transfer progress from PC to PS4, not even through linking your PSN account to your origins account. Are there any plans from you developers to implement a feature where progress can be transferred? I've been playing on PC since the game's release and played lots of GW1 on PC. However I got a PS4 as a replacement to my PC that is getting out of date. It is very discouraging that I have to start all over again. I had almost every character and also the pre-order bonuses on PC. But I thought asking this question would be worth a shot.

I am pretty certain that you devs who play tested all the characters didn't have to grind to get all the characters just to test them. You probably had some sort of command or something that you could do to give you the characters right away in order to test them. If you have no plans on adding a feature to transfer progress across platforms, then would you do me a favor of somehow adding progress to my PS4 account that I had on PC? Like I said, I am heavily discouraged to start over and was wondering if there was any way that I could get my progress back from PC. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (641 Views)

Re: Transfer Progress from PC to PS4 (Please)

Community Manager

@FleshEatingSlug Sorry, this isn't something we have any control over, we don't have any means to do this.

While there is/was probably a development environment, these are usually very much separate from the live environments where players actually play the game. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (608 Views)

★ Novice

Is there any way I could get in contact with a developer? Thanks.

Message 3 of 4 (602 Views)

@FleshEatingSlug wrote:

Is there any way I could get in contact with a developer? Thanks.

Justin Wiebe and Shawn Laker both maintain active twitter accounts.  And if you poke around the reddit sub for this game looking for posts denoted "popcap response inside," you can click and direct message one of the couple who occasionally post there.

Message 4 of 4 (558 Views)