Please Add A Way To Transfer Data Between Platforms

by Mammal_Maeday

Original Post

Please Add A Way To Transfer Data Between Platforms

★★ Novice

I got GW2 and 1 both at their releases and I was not disappointed by either of them but now at this point I wish for one last feature just to make me and the community happy. I have been requesting this feature on Reddit, Twitter etc and I have yet no response so I come to here. My story is that me and my friends (from PS4) moved to PC as we decided it would be better in long term but sadly because of this I would not be able to play with anything I unlocked (such as all the characters except Unicorn and Disco chomper) I also but 100s of hours into the game reaching lvl 2000+; I miss garden warfare 2 and whilst there would be no issue rebuying the game I no longer have time to unlock everything again which when I think about it make me extremely sad as this game and franchise has been a favourite of mine since it first was born in 2009. I understand that the GW team, Popcap etc are working on other titles so doing this would set them back and also that this would require Sony and Microsoft to approve this but with these issues I still believe this feature could make it into the game. So as my last request I wish for this and after all you wouldn't wish to disappoint fans like me would you? But even if this dosen't become a feature I will always have that PvZ softspot in my heart. Thanks for listening.

Message 1 of 2 (796 Views)

Re: Please Add A Way To Transfer Data Between Platforms

★★ Novice
Why does EA have servers if we can't take our progress with us to other platforms? I have to start over on the pc too.
Message 2 of 2 (768 Views)