Plants vs zombies gw3 wishlist

by Knight364321

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants vs zombies gw3 wishlist

★★★★ Novice
Guys my wishlist for plants vs zombies gw3 is you can import your characters to garden warfare 3 and add 2 new bosses for each plants and zombies. I want is new mystery portal events and tough boss hunts and better backyard. 5 new characters and new multi-player modes like taco bandit new packs
Message 1 of 18 (6,376 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants vs zombies gw3 wishlist

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I want...

Electric Foot Soldier

Tax Collector Pirate (Health Drain)

Competent Tank Commander Soldier (More than 10 damage per .6 second splash plz????)

Toxic Sunflower

Fire Citron

Super Brainz movement speed increase during Turbo Twister RAMPED UP to like 150% his base speed or something less crazy. Not too quick but way better than what it is now.

Removal of Coin Cap so I can get more than 11,500 coins from successful dominated defense on turf take over. Seriously I can get that amount just jumping around on crazy solo with nobody. And if I add bots to it and score really well, I'll still get the same. Same amount of coins. Ridiculous way to reward players who put in real effort vs those who just run around staring at the sky./finishedranting

But more than anything else on my list, I want to be able to fly around as Cactus with her Garlic Drone again. Like flying the Drone under cactus to helicopter her around the map while you were using the drone. I want to be able to reach max speeds and land above zombies to engage them in close range firefights that they didn't know was literally right on top of them. Oh how I want that again so bad...

Simple list, but I really like Gw2 and fear the release of Gw3 : (

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (10,605 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I want...

Electric Foot Soldier

Tax Collector Pirate (Health Drain)

Competent Tank Commander Soldier (More than 10 damage per .6 second splash plz????)

Toxic Sunflower

Fire Citron

Super Brainz movement speed increase during Turbo Twister RAMPED UP to like 150% his base speed or something less crazy. Not too quick but way better than what it is now.

Removal of Coin Cap so I can get more than 11,500 coins from successful dominated defense on turf take over. Seriously I can get that amount just jumping around on crazy solo with nobody. And if I add bots to it and score really well, I'll still get the same. Same amount of coins. Ridiculous way to reward players who put in real effort vs those who just run around staring at the sky./finishedranting

But more than anything else on my list, I want to be able to fly around as Cactus with her Garlic Drone again. Like flying the Drone under cactus to helicopter her around the map while you were using the drone. I want to be able to reach max speeds and land above zombies to engage them in close range firefights that they didn't know was literally right on top of them. Oh how I want that again so bad...

Simple list, but I really like Gw2 and fear the release of Gw3 : (

Message 2 of 18 (10,606 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree with u popcap should add new classes and when u win a game of turf takeover it should be over 11500 coins and do character balancing changes. Add new maps and a gnome territory
Message 3 of 18 (6,313 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I also want popcop to add 2 new gardens and graveyards and new characters called basketball star ice corn and a British soldier. A new class called vegetable class. Game should be 1-8 players and up to 6 people in the future backyard

Rose
Attack increased by 20% to 30 %

I just want is to add like tough bosses like the Giga Super Bean and Hypno Gargantuar. Add a another event like the community challenge.
Message 4 of 18 (6,308 Views)

★ Guide

Giga Super Bean??????? Don't taunt me with my nightmares, normal Super Bean is like the bane of my existence lol. If you don't vanquish him before he raises his defense he becomes such a painnnnnnnn. A giga version? I'm gonna cry ;-; heh eh

Message 5 of 18 (6,299 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's for boss hunts and I want is a mushroom class and a boss called carrot stick and the zombie boss is called the zomboss 4.5.
Message 6 of 18 (6,287 Views)

★ Guide

Lol I want to see a Zomboss Scatch off ticket instead of boss slots. Have like 10 options right? And YOU'LL be selecting your doom >: D

Message 7 of 18 (6,287 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Maybe cross platform play to

Message 8 of 18 (6,095 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Maybe Virtual Reality play?

Message 9 of 18 (6,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

All great ideas!

Ideas I have are captain Ice burg he could shoot 3 icicles at once up close (ammo of 21 also like zoologist) his sniping ability could be one icicle at a time (ammo of 6) he would freeze

Another idea is bomb pea he shoots explosive peas that deal massive damage (ammo of 1 also like tank commander)

Since you have great ideas please say which one is better thanks,

Dino

Message 10 of 18 (6,034 Views)