PVZ GW 3 special character ideas

by Woody14576

Original Post

PVZ GW 3 special character ideas

★★★ Novice

I have some Ideas for if PVZ GW 3 is made. I mean like the Unicorn Chomp was a special reward for players that got max rank in PVZ GW 1, so I figured that if 3 was made it would have a special character for if you got max rank in PVZ GW 2.

Idea 1: Captain Frostbite, an Ice variant of Captain Deadbeard that gets hyper speed (like the peashooter) instead of the barrel (although players could change the ability for the barrel if they wanted, like the Unicorn Warp for the chomp) 

Idea 2: Electro Rose, an electric variant of the Rose that turns zombies into goat that has plant healing abilities. The zombie could still move, but as it does it drops the yellow healing balls (like the heal flower) for the plants.

What do you think, do you think that these ideas have a chance of making in to Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3?

Message 1 of 4 (1,182 Views)

Re: PVZ GW 3 special character ideas

★★★★★ Novice

I dont see why not, there all good sounding ideas. Plus it would even out the varients. I think it could make it in, it sounds interesting too.

Message 2 of 4 (1,119 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I also think for the classes they should add Scorpain, Pineoneer, and a Snake. I explainded them in another thing but the snake. It could be the zombie chomper. Because you see... A cobra spits venom from it's fangs, usally blinding the enemy. Thats goop. Snakes live in hole commonly or burrows. And they would have an unique third ability.

Message 3 of 4 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Electro Rose could be called Elect'rose, similar to Nec'rose

Message 4 of 4 (859 Views)