New update: Toxic labs(just an idea)

by 50788205

Original Post

New update: Toxic labs(just an idea)

★★ Novice

Introduction

Ok I was thinking there should be an idea about a new herbal assault map,new custumizations, and 2 new characters. I thought popcap might not add this but why not try?(I don't work for popcap tho.... Just giving an idea) I think popcap doesn't have any space for new stuff or they don't have Ideas.... Well, I just came here to TRY to help!(also popcap please if you are reading this ADD this update)

The update

First things first new herbal assault map: science city(I will try and put a picture of everything)Next thing is Toxic Imp, which  will deal toxic damage and can call in his chemical mech wich will have science hop which is husk hop except it makes toxic damamge. you can choose a toxic corn instead and he deals toxic damage and has extra triggers!

I'm not done yet..... I have more ideas but I can't put em right now cuz I want all characters to end up with atleast 10 variants

(note for popcap: send me and email if you want me to wsend you pictures of how the characters and map look like)

Message 1 of 3 (1,110 Views)

Re: New update: Toxic labs(just an idea)

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately Garden Warfare 2 has seen it's last update, aside from occasional map tuning and character balancing. Frontline Fighters was confirmed to be the last major update so there will be no more maps, variants or character classes forthcoming.

The best that you can hope for would be for your suggestions to inspire content for the next entry in the franchise, should one be produced.

Message 2 of 3 (1,096 Views)

Re: New update: Toxic labs(just an idea)

★★ Novice

yeah that was what I was thinking I just want to know if popcap is running out of ideas or they have no more room for anything in the game

Message 3 of 3 (1,022 Views)