Same speed as a Peashooter

Normal jump

Decent overheating weapon

+/- 4 bullets per second shot

Electric damage

Each bullet deals 16 damage, 22 critical, 8 electric chain

After 20-30 bullets shot, it overheats and has to cool down

L1 - Electric Tension

Releases an electric orb that slowly follows plants, dealing heavy damage when near them. It can not be vanquished. It disappears after 25 seconds and can be used 45 seconds after used.

Triangle/B - Flee Fee

Ejects like an Imp from his Z-Mech. To use when almost vanquished! The top ball creates a lightnings under itself to be able to move. The wheel explodes in a smaller explosion. It takes two minutes before it can be used again. This makes you go in Escape Mode.

R2 - Shockwave

It creates a shockwave arouns itself, knocking back nearby plants as it deals damage + electric chain damage. It can be used again after 25 seconds.

Escape Mode

75 HP

1.5 times faster than usual

Higher jump + gliding

Its rifle-like cannon turns into an emergency minigun

It shoots ten bullets per second

Electric damage

Each bullet deals 8 damage, 11 critical, 4 electric chain damage

After 50-70 bullets shot, it overheats and has to cool down

L1 - Charge Jump

Leap forward into the air to escape harsh situations. It can be used 25 seconds after use.

B/Triangle - Reform

After 90 seconds of being in this mode, you can press this to go back to Wheel Mode with 100 health, needing of healing for its usual 150 health. To go back to Escape Mode, survive at least two minutes.

R2 - Payback Shockshield

A shield appears around the user. Any bullets shot at it are deflected for seven seconds + deals damage when plants are near. However, its speed goes from 1.5 to 0.75 in this mode and other abilities can't be used. This can be used 45 seconds after use.

[I hope the file is working! That's what I drew.]

Message 1 of 2 (739 Views)

Re: New "Special" Zombie Idea

★★★★★ Newbie

I absolutely love this idea! It’s very cool and sounds fun to use. However I see two issues.

1. It’s way, way too overpowered, even if he was legendary

2. It’s too much like imp.

Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love your idea and would definitely play him if he became an actual thing (if he got nerfed, that is)

thanks for sharing your idea!

-random 13 year ol

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)