Great idea !

by PippoGamerYT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New game mode idea

★★ Novice
My idea for a new game mode incorporates some of garden/graveyard ops and herbal assault/gardens and graveyards.

The plants would have a garden to protect and the zombies would have a graveyard to protect. While trying to destroy the opposite team's garden or graveyard (depending if you're a plant or zombie). So you'd be defending and attacking. There could be rounds. And let's say whoever wins 2 out of 3 rounds wins the game. The objectives could also have a lot of health.

Objective of game: destroy other team's garden or graveyard before they destroy yours
Message 1 of 7 (2,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New game mode idea

Hero (Retired)

This game mode sort of already exists as Garden and Graveyard Ops (only vs AI) and also as the final stages in the Zombopolis (damage the Battery and destroy Zombot), Zomburbia (wreck the graduation party), and Time Park (destroy the castle gate) Turf Takeover maps.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (2,909 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can see what you mean but what about snipers like cactus and captain deadbeards sniping the point from the other side of the map safely on their team's side or region? 

Message 2 of 7 (2,101 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This game mode sort of already exists as Garden and Graveyard Ops (only vs AI) and also as the final stages in the Zombopolis (damage the Battery and destroy Zombot), Zomburbia (wreck the graduation party), and Time Park (destroy the castle gate) Turf Takeover maps.

Message 3 of 7 (2,910 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Final_Appeal_31 and thank you for this feedback on the game. The game has a great range of different game modes already, but we are always looking for some new ways to make the game even more interesting, so who knows what developers can come up with next.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (2,070 Views)

★★ Novice
What I said was both plants and zombies have an objective to destroy.
Message 5 of 7 (2,049 Views)

★★ Novice

This is a great idea! It would be like Garden ops vs Graveyard ops. It would be fun to play👍

Message 6 of 7 (1,381 Views)

Great idea !

★★★ Newbie

If that gamemode would be added , Then i hope the maps are going to be a REAL BATTLEFIELD ! with craters and broken things and stuff like that.I hope PopCap will add this to the game.

Message 7 of 7 (1,368 Views)