Original Post

New Plant idea: and he's a banana

★ Novice

I have a new plant idea.

Banana Bob

Hp: 125

primary weapon: Banana shot

Does 20 dmg per hit with 2 ammo. 

And every time he reloads, he throws 2 banana peels on each side. Though these do not immobilize zombies and can only give an effect (fire, ice, poison) depending on the variant. He also has hands made of bananas similar to kernel corn.

Ability 1: Peel trap

Drops a banana peel on the floor that does 10 dmg when slipped on and immobilizes the zombie for 2 seconds. These peels are the same no matter which variant banana they come from, so they never give effects.

Ability 2: Slip stream

He slides rapidly forward on his banana head and shoots bananas in several directions for 3 seconds. Each banana seems to gravitate to a zombie but the shots are random. A zombie may be hit 1-5 times in its duration depending on how close Banana Bob slides to it. Each hit does 25 damage. 

Ability 3: Banana copter

Banana Bob calls down a tree-like banana copter that has 3 abilities and 225 HP. 

Banana Copter

Banana bread bomb:

Deals 50 DMG and can be used twice, reloading 1 every 10 seconds.

Plant:

Max Hp: 175

When close to the ground, the copter can turn into a tank that is low on defense but can shoot a scatter shot of bananas using a canon that looks similar to the traditional bunch of bananas you would find on a tree. Up close it can do 100 DMG with a slow reload and as little as 10 Dmg when shooting far away. This tank's only ability is to turn back into a copter.

Primary weapon:Triple Gatling's

6 ammo. shoot bananas from above. 20 DMG

eject:

Banana joe falls down from the hull of the copter and it explodes, leaving 5 banana peels.

Message 1 of 2 (809 Views)

Re: New Plant idea: and he's a banana

★★★ Novice

Sounds like a great idea to me. I could see this character making into the game.

Message 2 of 2 (561 Views)